Thursday, February 28, 2008

To My Future Daughter-In-Laws: You're Welcome!





Yes, I'm sure the girls will be lining up to snag these guys. The big one has decided that anytime the camera comes out, he's supposed to act as if he's swallowed a bunch of crystal meth OR (in another great option) show you his backside. Tanner has made friends with the microwave and puts his face RIGHT ON IT while I'm warming things up. Have they ever linked any sort of harm to people from peering into these things without even blinking for 2-3 minutes? God, I hope not or he won't have enough brain cells left to learn to not eat rocks. Oh well. What do ya do?!?

Here's the transcript of a recent conversation with Ryan that should have all of the ladies swooning:

Me: "Ryan, we need to clean up some toys. It's hard to walk through here".

Ryan: "I can walk around okay".

Me: "Well, it's a mess and we don't have to live like pigs".

Ryan: "I like pigs. I think it's fun".

sigh.

2 comments:

Jacolyn said...

Good thinkin Ryan! I like pigs too :)

Anonymous said...

Well said.