Monday, February 18, 2008

Cute Kid Alert!






Well, I'm finally on the mend. I still have a pretty ferocious cough and am really congested, but the fever and aches seem to have passed. Now I'm just so sore across my abs! It's like I've done sit ups every second for the last 5 days. I'm just trying to drink lots of water and get good sleep at night. What else can you do? So, on that note, I'm only posting some cute pics from the last few days. Ryan's Valentine's dance was fun. We got a TON of rain yesterday which is always worth mentioning. I'm not sure it's worth the picture I made of it, but whatever. This afternoon we went to the park with some friends and Tanner decided to give the big kid slide a whirl...so in true "crazy Tanner-man" fashion, he went head first and loved it. Enjoy the pics. I'll try to write something a bit more entertaining or thought provoking later this week. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jacolyn said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. And you're right...cute kids!