Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Random Things

Happy Super Tuesday! Have you been out to vote yet? Me either! I guess I'll go after I pick up Ryan from school since Tanner is taking a nap right now. I think I've decided who to vote for. I'm really no good at politics. Never have been and I don't suspect I'll ever devote the time and attention it would take to get me to the "good at it" level. So, every election I'm forced to go through this painful process along with my fellow Americans. This year, things are a little different. Check out this! Take a few minutes and plug in your answers then find out which candidate your views are most closely aligned with. Pretty cool! I love the internet!

I've been getting hate mail from some of you (you know who you are...stop it!) wanting new pictures of the house. Seriously, most have asked nicely so check these out:






















So there you go! The letter wall isn't totally finished yet. I've got several more small ones coming to fill in the spaces throughout. I just realized the rugs in that bathroom aren't down because I washed them and they were still in the dryer. The pics in the middle of the bedrooms and baths are in the basement and are extra. Our bedroom is the one with the four poster bed and the really light blue/green bathroom is the master. The screened in porch is one of our favorite rooms when it isn't cold outside. I'll post some new pics of the boys rooms when Tanner isn't sleeping up there.

I better get up and do a few things before it's time to go get Ryan in an hour or so. Have a great day...make that a Super Tuesday!!!

No comments: