Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Brand New Day!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my latest endeavor...blogging! As my boys get older and talking on the phone is increasingly impossible, I've decided on this as a new method of communication with friends and family. Please don't think I'm rude or impersonal, just increasingly practical. I want everyone to know all of the funny, crazy, silly, horrifying, embarassing things my boys do, but getting on the phone just encourages several undesirable behaviors...hitting each other, eating random things, putting things into each others ears, and pushing buttons on Daddy's expensive electronics throughout the house. As soon as John gets home from NYC and Monterray, Mexico I will get the cable to put pictures up here. Please check back frequently. I hope to entertain, inspire, and gain strength and perspective on life from others!!!

4 comments:

Jacolyn said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

anonymous said...

hey kelly! i'll definitely be checking in :) i need to get my bloggie going too !! it's sadly neglected !! (i.e., non-existant!) LOL!

Unknown said...

Oh, Kelly. I absolutely LOVE the narratives. I can so vividly visualize and hear those precious boys. Call me primative, but blogging is so new to me! Thanks for the invite:)

Anonymous said...

Hiya kelly! I loved reading what's going on with you and the boys. Sadly, I can relate to the naughtiness that occurs just when you get a call from a friend you want to catch up with. You may have inspired me to blog. Time for me to get into this millenium! Thanks for the laughs! You all sound like your doing great! Miss ya!