Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby Steps...





That's me! Trying to make it one itty-bitty baby step at a time. I feel better today...much better than last night. The boys were their normal fun, wild, rough selves this morning. John's mom is an unbelievable help. We just got back from lunch and I'm about to assume my throne on the couch for the rest of the day. I'll try to get some cute pics of the boys and their Granny Lin later today. They are WILD about her! Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

looks like you had a fun morning. aren't you so thankful for laptops and the internet while being on bedrest? And television. They all help the time go a little quicker I am sure. Though having small ones at home still makes it HARD.

Kameron said...

I can just imagine what it will be like if I have another boy! The one I've got is pretty nuts already so it may be the end of me! You're getting close! I hope you're feeling well today. :o)