Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tidbits From Tuesday...






Just because it feels good to blog again, I thought I would share one of today's more memorable statements! As always, it was funny...at least to me. If you haven't checked in for a while, I posted yesterday with some other pics of the boys. Enjoy!

After emptying two Target bags out onto the floor, Ryan asks "what is all of this?". I reply "it's baby girl clothes and blankets in case the new baby is a girl, so she'll have something to wear". Ryan begins opening one of the boxes so I stopped him. He asked why he couldn't open it. I said "what if the new baby is a boy and we don't need pink blankets and gowns?". After a brief pause, Ryan flatly says "I guess we'll just have to wait until it hatches".

Speaking of hatching, my c-section is scheduled for December 22nd at noon. Hopefully this little one will stay put until then...unlike his older brother Tanner who created excitement by showing up four weeks early.

Have a nice evening!

No comments: