Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tag Along

I saw this over at Brittany's blog and decided to play along, too! Thanks for the invite!
The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

Here are 7 things you (probably) don't know about me:

1. I love candles and almost always have one lit anytime I'm home.
2. I love Jo Malone perfumes and skin care stuff. If you aren't familiar with them...they ROCK!
3. I really don't like ceiling fans. No real explanation, they just bug me.
4. Any snake, no matter how big or small, sends me running for the hills screaming at the top of my lungs.
5. I have worked out about 4 times this entire pregnancy...so not like me! I will have a lot to do after the baby is born!
6. I still think of my mom and miss her everyday, even though she's been gone for three and a half years.
7. I'm SO glad that this is the last presidential debate on TV tonight! Good grief, I'm sick of these two going on, and on, and on! Earmarks, scalpel vs. hatchet, Iraq vs. Afghanastan...who is this Joe the Plumber!? I'm going to watch the Food Network!

I tag anyone who reads this and wants to play along! Leave a comment and I'll visit your blog to read yours!

No comments: