Sunday, October 19, 2008

Decorations Galore






Have I ever mentioned my obsession with holiday decorations? It's pretty extensive. I had a lot all by myself, then I had more when we moved to Paris with none (had to fix that!), then moved to NYC with none (I did have a enough storage!), and then I inherited all of my mother's decorations (where do you think I got this gene?). So, add all of that up and you have one really decorated house. The kids love it. My friends here like it...their kids can enjoy it and they don't have to put it all out or put any of it away. All together, I have 8 large storage boxes full of Halloween stuff. Only 2 for Thanksgiving. I honestly went to the basement to try to count the Christmas boxes...I can only see 12 but there are more behind them. We may or may not see much of that stuff this year. I'm not sure if it will get put away before Spring Break since the baby will be born the week of Christmas. I think John wants to have a party, so I may have to get it out...couldn't dream of having people over and not have the house all done up!

Happy Halloween

No comments: