Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bad, Bad Blogger!


Let's see...can I still type? Seemingly so. Can I be witty and entertaining? TBD. Are my kids still adorable and perfect? Oh my, my, my...YES!

I've had the worst respiratory infection for almost a month now. Looks like I'm on the road to recovery. Of all things, I've had Pertussis. That's right...whooping cough. Obviously my titer is low and somehow I got it. I've finished up my latest round of antibiotics and have a few more days to quit coughing before my OB puts my on steroids. Gee, I guess I haven't gained ENOUGH weight already, so what the hay, right? The perinatologist says the baby is fine. It actually gets upset when I have a huge coughing fit and it kicks the #$%^! out of me. I'm pretty sure we are both sick of it and want it to stop NOW!


Ryan is loving pre-K and baseball! He's doing well in both. What can I say? He is too much for words.


Tanner turned two this past Sunday. *sniff, sniff* He's a tenacious little man who loves to eat and give hugs to me, John, and Ryan. He likes his class at school but would rather be at the park eating dirt. Yes, he eats dirt. And I let him. What do you want me to do? He'll quit one of these days...I hope.


I promise to fill you in on some of our funnier events in the recent past. We have a bunch coming up, too...so thanks for checking in and I hope you come back soon!



xoxo,
kel

No comments: