Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random Stuff






I'm slowly learning how to use our new Nikon D60. It is quite an upgrade from the point and shoot we've been using. White balance, aperature, shutter speed...it's like a new language. Here are a few attempts at using some tricks. I know...not very impressive. This should serve as a good baseline for my skills now. I have lots of ideas for pics to make but the battery is dead and I have no idea where the charger is. John is still in San Diego and he can't remember where it is either. So, no new pics until he gets home tomorrow night. I promise to make a baby belly picture and post it soon, so please quit harassing me (you know who you are and you should be ashamed of yourselves!). I'm going to a Mom's Night Out with some friends tonight. Surprise, I'm the designated driver! Fine by me...we'll have a good time. Well, I'm off to rest with Ryan for a bit. Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments: