Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We're Back....

but without any pictures to prove it. I never found the camera battery and the one John picked up at Wolf's wouldn't work with the stupid camera. So a whole week of fun, s'mores, and more with no pictures. So sad! The good news is that I have managed to get John excited about getting a new SRL Nikon camera. Yippee! If you know John at all, then you'll know this new toy will require a few more weeks of research, spreadsheets with the different features for the different models, and shopping around at different stores. He is a CPA after all. :) So, hopefully we'll have a great new camera and some adorable new pics of my growing boys up very soon. I'll keep you posted!

We had a great trip to Colorado! The boys LOVED everything about it (except the shower...the water pressure is irregular and Ryan said it was "spitting" on him). We did a lot of fishing, bug collecting, and just hanging out. The boys were so filthy at the end of every day; it was quite a sight. Oh well, my mom always said that when kids are dirty that's the proof they had fun. Well good grief! Mine had more fun than the law allows! We made it home on Monday and the boys started back to their camp yesterday. They are having a blast there. John is working hard and is actually out of town tonight because he has an early morning meeting with a client in Augusta. I'm feeling okay. Still having lots of nausea and fatigue. I thought it was easing up but no dice. Hopefully soon I'll be feeling better. I'm ready!

Hope everyone is doing well! Keep in touch and check back for those pics from the new camera!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

As you don't have an email attached to your comments, I couldn't write you back directly from there, but I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you for your comment to my latest post. It was absolutely perfect in all ways and just what I needed to hear. And, even if I never got another comment, would be reason enough to have left the comment feature on for that post. Thank you so very much.

MckMama