Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Holy Cow, It's HOT!






Well, I just got the bright idea to finish up my outside to-do list this morning while the boys are at camp. I have to pat myself on the back; I got it all done! I hung the boys new swing on the playset (um, that's the one I bought them for Christmas!), filled in dirt on my new shrubs that are seemingly going to live, pulled out the dead snapdragons from the pots on the upper deck, and dragged out the leaf blower and cleaned the deck and furniture out there. Can I just tell you that I am the brightest shade of red I have ever seen! Good thing this isn't a scratch-n-sniff blog. You'd be very unhappy. Oh well. I got it done.

I'm FINALLY feeling free from the nausea and those pregnancy naps that grab you in a head lock and force you to lay down and close your eyes. I've also started feeling the baby move and I LOVE it! One of my favorite things. It's really faint but I'm certain that's what it is. We are cruising past the 18 week mile-marker this week. We go for the "big" sono (20 week) not this coming Monday, but the next. I'll update then. Ryan is super excited to be going to Granny Lin and Granddad's house this Saturday and staying for a week. It will be interesting to see how he and Tanner do apart. They have never really been apart except for a few hours here and there.

We are still learning how to use our new camera, but here are a few amateur shots of the boys being rowdy last Friday night!

3 comments:

Jacolyn said...

You want hot!! It was 107 here yesterday!!

Homegrown Tribe said...

your boys are SO cute! Congrats on #3... i love it that your going to be surprised. it's awesome! boy or girl i'm sure he/she will be the PERFECT addition to your family.

brittany

THE Stephanie said...

Wow! That's a lot of work for someone just getting over the pregnancy nausea! I would have puked all over the swingset!!