Sunday, March 30, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Sometimes I think it would be easier to raise wolves than to have two kids.

2. If anyone knows of a dishwasher big enough to get 14 dirty sippy cups, 8 Spiderman plates, 5 pacifiers, plus all of the adult things that need to go in there at the end of a day around here, let me know.

3. Do you think my kids "try" to lose their socks or does it just "happen"? I can't decide.

4. How is it that the smallest member of this family generates the most dirty laundry in a week?

5. If I have to be Darth Vader one more time today and fly in my jet destroyer only to lose to Ryan, who is also Darth Vader, in The Great Sky Race, I think I'm gonna start pulling my hair out.

6. Somebody needs to smack Dora in the head with a hammer. She is getting on my nerves as of lately.

7. God, please give me the courage to take my kids car seats out and clean up the spilled Capri Suns, Teddy Grahams, raisins, Happy Meal toys, and God knows what else is lurking under there.

That's about it for now. I'll let you know if I think of anything else. I hear Ryan calling for me. I'm sure Darth Vader needs some chocolate milk.

No comments: