Monday, December 15, 2008







Well, after last night's rant and a good night's sleep, I'm feeling better this morning. Emotionally, anyway. Tanner stayed in his bed all night. I can hardly believe it.

The Christmas Pageant last Friday was a huge success! The boys were so cute. I cried like a big, hormonal, proud, crazy woman. Ryan sang all of the songs and said his line clearly and perfectly. Tanner wouldn't wear his sheep's head but he shook the bells and didn't run off stage screaming...this is about the best I had hoped for! Anyway, they were too good and it was, overall, very, very good.

Have a great day! I'll post later after my appointment this morning!

1 comment:

LucieP said...

where ya been girl?! I've been thinking about you....the end is near...lol!

I hope that you are having a relaxing day and that your dr visit was hopeful! ;)

Some people can only do so much (or little) on bedrest!

My first pregnancy, I was very obedient...no driving...no housework, little cooking and getting up...with my 2nd, my bedrest consisted of staying at home except for my dr visits...with kids, what can ya do?!